Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Tennessee.
- 30% inpatient.
- Life insurance on physician/family.
- 200,000 acres of lakes and rivers.
- Profit sharing.
- Which Certifications Required: Pulm/Critical Care.
- If on.
- Inpatient: ~70% outpatient.
- How often is.
- Patient Volume: really varies - can see 8 - 16 patients in a day.
- Low cost of living.
- 7 pulmonary physicians.
- Schedule: 5 days/week.
- Start Date: asap.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expanding Department, some physicians nearing retirement in a few years.
- Reading CT scans, following up with patients, evaluating new patients, etc.
- What % is Outpatient vs.
- Disability policy.
- Which Charting/Dictation: Allscripts, Cerner.
- Acceptable Specialty(s): Pulmonary Critical Care.
- Facility Type: clinic & hospital.
- Excellent private and paraochial schools and 5 colleges and universities.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Ballet, Theatre Guild, Arts Council, Symphony, and AA Baseball.
- Describe Support Staff: Each doctor has a dedicated nurse and there are 5 Physician Extenders in the Dept as well.
- Stock ownership.
- Sleep medicine is available if desired.
- Tennessee does not have a personal income tax!
- Board Certified: "Must be BE or BC".
- Patient Age Range: 18 years and up.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Size of Hospital and size of Dept: hospital 642 bed.
- Health insurance for physician/family.
- Minimum shifts/month Accepted: n/a -- this is a permanent slot.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.