Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- 200,000 acres of lakes and rivers.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Patient Volume: really varies - can see 8 - 16 patients in a day.
- Ballet, Theatre Guild, Arts Council, Symphony, and AA Baseball.
- Which Certifications Required: Pulm/Critical Care.
- If on.
- How often is.
- Health insurance for physician/family.
- Inpatient: ~70% outpatient.
- Sleep medicine is available if desired.
- Acceptable Specialty(s): Pulmonary Critical Care.
- Size of Hospital and size of Dept: hospital 642 bed.
- Excellent private and paraochial schools and 5 colleges and universities.
- Location: Tennessee.
- Minimum shifts/month Accepted: n/a -- this is a permanent slot.
- Facility Type: clinic & hospital.
- Board Certified: "Must be BE or BC".
- What % is Outpatient vs.
- Schedule: 5 days/week.
- Start Date: asap.
- Profit sharing.
- Tennessee does not have a personal income tax!
- Describe Support Staff: Each doctor has a dedicated nurse and there are 5 Physician Extenders in the Dept as well.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expanding Department, some physicians nearing retirement in a few years.
- Low cost of living.
- Which Charting/Dictation: Allscripts, Cerner.
- 30% inpatient.
- Patient Age Range: 18 years and up.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
- Disability policy.
- 7 pulmonary physicians.
- Reading CT scans, following up with patients, evaluating new patients, etc.
- Stock ownership.
- Life insurance on physician/family.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.