Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Medical Director will lead a team of Hospital Medicine physicians in a well-established program with the Covenant Health System, one of TeamHealth's legacy clients.
- Collaborate with hospital administration and leadership from other departments to ensure a collegial working relationship.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Medical director stipend.
- Enjoy benefits like leadership support from TeamHealth including annual conferences, extensive leadership training and other professional growth opportunities.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Competitive compensation.
- Great health benefits.
- Excellent leadership training and development.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to take in the great outdoors in the Great Smoky Mountains, enjoy a college football game at the University of Tennessee, or check out one of the many festivals in downtown Knoxville.
- Paid CME allowance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospital Medicine team at Fort Loudoun Medical Center in the Knoxville, Tennessee, area.
- Flexible scheduling.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 18.