Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Known as the nation's health care capital, Nashville has a vibrant live music scene, plentiful parks and recreation, professional sports, great shopping and livable neighborhoods and suburbs.
- We are committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable.
- Position Details/.
- In Tennessee, Ascension's Saint Thomas Health operates nine hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics and rehabilitation facilities that cover a 68-county area and employees more than 8,000 associates.
- Physicians are Internal Medicine Hospitalists who have an interest in working with Cardiac Patients (not Cardiologists).
- Cardiac Nocturnists DO NOT provide.
- Serving Tennessee for 15 years, Ascension is a faith-based non-profit health system which is the largest in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 151 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 21 states and the District of Columbia.
- Member Physician team working each night.
- Saint Thomas Health (STH) is the leading faith-based health care system in Middle Tennessee, with nine hospitals, physician practices and facilities.
- STH is a part of Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Nicknamed "Music City United States," today Nashville is also known as the "It City," a Travel & Leisure Best Place to Visit in 2017 and noted by Cond.
- A full-time opportunity to join a well-established program with 60+ employed Hospitalists as an Impatient Cardiac/Nocturnist.
- Retirement savings program.
- If caring is your calling, join our team today.
- Wellness programs.
- " Nashville offers big city amenities with the heart, friendliness and welcome of a smaller community.
- Disability and life insurance benefits.
- Collaborative work environment.
- Saint Thomas Medical Partners.
- The Physicians do not provide Cardiac Procedures.
- Highly competitive compensation model.
- Cardiac Nocturnist (Hospitalist) Position.
- STH also includes Saint Thomas Medical Partners, a physician-led medical group providing primary care, specialty services, medical imaging, outpatient services and community-based medical practices in 95 locations through Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky.
- If a patient arrives in need of immediate Cardiology Intervention, there is always a Cardiologist on.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Nashville, TN.
- Scott Watson,.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Nast Traveler as: "There's enough going on food-wise to warrant a trip solely for eating.
- For additional information regarding this or any Physician Opportunity with Saint Thomas Health,.
- Nashville, Tennessee.
- Responsibilities include: Triage and Admissions of Cardiac Patients that can be stabilized and handed over to the Cardiologists the next morning (tuck in service).
- Education and training through various programs.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.