Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- With a 35+ year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- The city has many major and minor league sports teams, and there are several opportunities for higher education through such institutions as Vanderbilt University and Tennessee State University.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Long known as Music City United States, Nashville is a major hub for health care, publishing, banking and transportation and is recognized as one of the best places to live in the United States Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year round, including an abundance of parks, waterways and recreational areas and a thriving arts and cultural scene.
- 8-12 shifts per month.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- ADC 8-20, lower end during the slower summer months.
- Per diem opportunity for pediatric hospitalists to join our program at TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Per Diem Pediatric Hospitalist - Nashville, TN.
- Malpractice Insurance provided.
- In-house coverage.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- Professional liability insurance.
- About Mednax.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Job Target.