Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Per diem opportunity for pediatric hospitalists to join our program at TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital.
- The city has many major and minor league sports teams, and there are several opportunities for higher education through such institutions as Vanderbilt University and Tennessee State University.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- With a 35+ year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- Long known as Music City United States, Nashville is a major hub for health care, publishing, banking and transportation and is recognized as one of the best places to live in the United States Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year round, including an abundance of parks, waterways and recreational areas and a thriving arts and cultural scene.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Professional liability insurance.
- ADC 8-20, lower end during the slower summer months.
- About Mednax.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- In-house coverage.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- 8-12 shifts per month.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- Per Diem Pediatric Hospitalist - Nashville, TN.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- Malpractice Insurance provided.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Feb 21.