Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- The city has many major and minor league sports teams, and there are several opportunities for higher education through such institutions as Vanderbilt University and Tennessee State University.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Per Diem Pediatric Hospitalist - Nashville, TN.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Long known as Music City United States, Nashville is a major hub for health care, publishing, banking and transportation and is recognized as one of the best places to live in the United States Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year round, including an abundance of parks, waterways and recreational areas and a thriving arts and cultural scene.
- ADC 8-20, lower end during the slower summer months.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- About Mednax.
- Malpractice Insurance provided.
- Professional liability insurance.
- 8-12 shifts per month.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- In-house coverage.
- Per diem opportunity for pediatric hospitalists to join our program at TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- With a 35+ year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Feb 21.