Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elizabethton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid CME allowance.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Sycamore Shoal Medical Center in Elizabethton, Tennessee, which is 9 miles outside of Johnson City.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive compensation.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast growing area of medicine.
- Great health benefits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 4.