Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elizabethton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Sycamore Shoal Medical Center in Elizabethton, Tennessee, which is 9 miles outside of Johnson City.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Paid CME allowance.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance.
- This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast growing area of medicine.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Great health benefits.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 4.