Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Johnson City) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Northeast State Community College, Blountville, TN.
- Tusculum College in Greeneville, TN.
- Easy access regional airport for uncomplicated travel.
- Over 12% group pension contribution.
- CME allowance.
- Destination for outdoor activities.
- And an excellent pre-K-12 public school system.
- No nights, no procedures, unless desired.
- As a physician with State of Franklin Healthcare Associates, you will experience camaraderie among our talented medical staff who work together in a spirit of collaboration and cooperation for the good of our patients.
- Signing Incentives.
- Midlevel providers to assist with admissions and rounding.
- Excellent subspecialty and ANP support.
- Milligan College in Johnson City, TN.
- 7 on/7 off schedule with 10 hour shifts.
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: East Tennessee State University and Quillen COM in Johnson City, TN.
- Established and stable team focused on quality, not numbers.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Johnson City, TN.
- Temperate climate with 4 distinct seasons.
- Optional nursing home, university, and hyperbaric work for ancillary income.
- Full family health, dental and vision benefits.
- State of Franklin Healthcare Associates, an independent, physician-led, professionally managed multi-specialty group, is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to join our Hospitalist group in Johnson City, Tennessee.
- Centrally located in the Northeastern corner of Tennessee-quick travel times to larger metropolitan areas: Knoxville, TN.
- 1-year partnership track and ownership track.
- Aggressive starting salary.
- Asheville, NC, Charlotte, NC, Roanoke, VA.
- Open ICU.
- Generous bonus structure.
- You will have access to some of modern medicine's most advanced technologies while enjoying the excellent quality-of-life found in our tranquil community.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.