Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sevierville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Great health benefits.
- Competitive compensation.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast growing area of medicine.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work/life balance.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Procedures are not required for this position.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at LeConte Medical Center in Sevierville, Tennessee.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.