Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sevierville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at LeConte Medical Center in Sevierville, Tennessee.
- Procedures are not required for this position.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast growing area of medicine.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible scheduling.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- Great health benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago