Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our program provides a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many exciting activities the area has to offer.
- This is a great opportunity to practice learned skills in a big city-style hospital, with a small community setting!
- CME allowance.
- Association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunity for future advancement.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Flexible scheduling for a better work-life balance.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained.
- Join an established Hospitalist program and collegiate practice environment where you can be actively involved in the teaching of Internal Medicine residents who rotate through our inpatient service.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Nashville General Hospital in Nashville, Tennessee.
- This position offers competitive hourly rates, quality bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago