Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- CME allowance.
- This is a great opportunity to practice learned skills in a big city-style hospital, with a small community setting!
- This position offers competitive hourly rates, quality bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Join an established Hospitalist program and collegiate practice environment where you can be actively involved in the teaching of Internal Medicine residents who rotate through our inpatient service.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunity for future advancement.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Nashville General Hospital in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Our program provides a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many exciting activities the area has to offer.
- Flexible scheduling for a better work-life balance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 4.