Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunity for future advancement.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Flexible scheduling for a better work-life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Nashville General Hospital in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Excellent compensation package.
- This is a great opportunity to practice learned skills in a big city-style hospital, with a small community setting!
- This position offers competitive hourly rates, quality bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
- CME allowance.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained.
- Our program provides a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many exciting activities the area has to offer.
- Join an established Hospitalist program and collegiate practice environment where you can be actively involved in the teaching of Internal Medicine residents who rotate through our inpatient service.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 4.