Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cultural activities include Museums, a world class Zoo, and famous Music venues.
- Seeking Hospitalist Post-Acute in the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation dept.
- Excellent benefits, paid, malpractice, and relocation allowances.
- Enjoy Southern Hospitality in this city along the beautiful Mississippi River.
- Competitive salary and a complete benefit package.
- Over 700 residents and fellows train in various participating hospitals.
- One of the most affordable cities in the country a metro population of 1 million.
- Work with the PM team, including another hospitalist, and Nurse Practitioner.
- Home to many Fortune 500 companies dominated by Education & Transportation.
- Picturesque, Vibrant, and Diverse City with historic ties to the music industry.
- No State Income Tax, and low cost of living 15% below the national average.
- Beautiful communities to live in from the city to the suburbs.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tennessee.
- Retirement Plan with matching, Paid Time off and CME.
- Team based environment with excellent support staff.
- There are over 630 full-time faculty in the 25 departments on the campus.
- An Amenity rich community limitless Shopping, Dining and Entertainment.
- The 8,000-square foot facility treats Orthopedic injuries, Stroke, Spinal Cord Injuries, Brain Injuries, Trauma, Amputations, Sports Injuries, and Neurological Injuries.
- Excellent public and private school options and 8 local universities and colleges.
- Minor League Baseball, a contending NBA team, and a wonderful restaurant scene.
- UT-Health Science Center has 55 different residencies and fellowships.
- Rehabilitation Hospital is a 23-bed inpatient facility newly renovated.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago