Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No State Income Tax, and low cost of living 15% below the national average.
- Work with the PM team, including another hospitalist, and Nurse Practitioner.
- Competitive salary and a complete benefit package.
- Rehabilitation Hospital is a 23-bed inpatient facility newly renovated.
- Over 700 residents and fellows train in various participating hospitals.
- The 8,000-square foot facility treats Orthopedic injuries, Stroke, Spinal Cord Injuries, Brain Injuries, Trauma, Amputations, Sports Injuries, and Neurological Injuries.
- Enjoy Southern Hospitality in this city along the beautiful Mississippi River.
- Team based environment with excellent support staff.
- Beautiful communities to live in from the city to the suburbs.
- Picturesque, Vibrant, and Diverse City with historic ties to the music industry.
- Home to many Fortune 500 companies dominated by Education & Transportation.
- UT-Health Science Center has 55 different residencies and fellowships.
- An Amenity rich community limitless Shopping, Dining and Entertainment.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tennessee.
- Cultural activities include Museums, a world class Zoo, and famous Music venues.
- Excellent public and private school options and 8 local universities and colleges.
- Seeking Hospitalist Post-Acute in the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation dept.
- There are over 630 full-time faculty in the 25 departments on the campus.
- Excellent benefits, paid, malpractice, and relocation allowances.
- One of the most affordable cities in the country a metro population of 1 million.
- Minor League Baseball, a contending NBA team, and a wonderful restaurant scene.
- Retirement Plan with matching, Paid Time off and CME.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.