Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy Southern Hospitality in this city along the beautiful Mississippi River.
- Team based environment with excellent support staff.
- One of the most affordable cities in the country a metro population of 1 million.
- Picturesque, Vibrant, and Diverse City with historic ties to the music industry.
- Minor League Baseball, a contending NBA team, and a wonderful restaurant scene.
- Retirement Plan with matching, Paid Time off and CME.
- There are over 630 full-time faculty in the 25 departments on the campus.
- Over 700 residents and fellows train in various participating hospitals.
- Cultural activities include Museums, a world class Zoo, and famous Music venues.
- UT-Health Science Center has 55 different residencies and fellowships.
- Seeking Hospitalist Post-Acute in the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation dept.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tennessee.
- An Amenity rich community limitless Shopping, Dining and Entertainment.
- Home to many Fortune 500 companies dominated by Education & Transportation.
- The 8,000-square foot facility treats Orthopedic injuries, Stroke, Spinal Cord Injuries, Brain Injuries, Trauma, Amputations, Sports Injuries, and Neurological Injuries.
- No State Income Tax, and low cost of living 15% below the national average.
- Rehabilitation Hospital is a 23-bed inpatient facility newly renovated.
- Excellent public and private school options and 8 local universities and colleges.
- Competitive salary and a complete benefit package.
- Beautiful communities to live in from the city to the suburbs.
- Excellent benefits, paid, malpractice, and relocation allowances.
- Work with the PM team, including another hospitalist, and Nurse Practitioner.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.