Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tennessee.
- Team based environment with excellent support staff.
- Rehabilitation Hospital is a 23-bed inpatient facility newly renovated.
- There are over 630 full-time faculty in the 25 departments on the campus.
- UT-Health Science Center has 55 different residencies and fellowships.
- Competitive salary and a complete benefit package.
- The 8,000-square foot facility treats Orthopedic injuries, Stroke, Spinal Cord Injuries, Brain Injuries, Trauma, Amputations, Sports Injuries, and Neurological Injuries.
- Seeking Hospitalist Post-Acute in the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation dept.
- Excellent public and private school options and 8 local universities and colleges.
- An Amenity rich community limitless Shopping, Dining and Entertainment.
- Enjoy Southern Hospitality in this city along the beautiful Mississippi River.
- One of the most affordable cities in the country a metro population of 1 million.
- Retirement Plan with matching, Paid Time off and CME.
- Minor League Baseball, a contending NBA team, and a wonderful restaurant scene.
- No State Income Tax, and low cost of living 15% below the national average.
- Beautiful communities to live in from the city to the suburbs.
- Excellent benefits, paid, malpractice, and relocation allowances.
- Over 700 residents and fellows train in various participating hospitals.
- Cultural activities include Museums, a world class Zoo, and famous Music venues.
- Picturesque, Vibrant, and Diverse City with historic ties to the music industry.
- Home to many Fortune 500 companies dominated by Education & Transportation.
- Work with the PM team, including another hospitalist, and Nurse Practitioner.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.