Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dyersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- We are committed to serving the healthcare needs of the citizens in Dyersburg and the surrounding communities.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- We offer a range of medical, diagnostic and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care with a fast-track area, an intensive care unit and a newly-renovated obstetrics unit.
- Our community is a great place to live, work, play and visit.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality care.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- We're over 100 healthcare professionals strong.
- The City of Dyersburg, Tennessee has been recognized as being one of the 50 Best Small Southern Towns in the United States by Peachtree Publications.
- A 225-bed acute care facility accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists that are Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine in Dyersburg, TN.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Quality of Life.
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center is your community healthcare provider.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality people.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services