Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dyersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Quality care.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center is your community healthcare provider.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- A 225-bed acute care facility accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- We are committed to serving the healthcare needs of the citizens in Dyersburg and the surrounding communities.
- We offer a range of medical, diagnostic and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care with a fast-track area, an intensive care unit and a newly-renovated obstetrics unit.
- The City of Dyersburg, Tennessee has been recognized as being one of the 50 Best Small Southern Towns in the United States by Peachtree Publications.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- We're over 100 healthcare professionals strong.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality of Life.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists that are Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine in Dyersburg, TN.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Our community is a great place to live, work, play and visit.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services