Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Morristown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great health benefits.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- You will enjoy flexible scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at Morristown-Hamblen Medical Center just east of Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Appreciate lake living at its finest with the Great Smoky Mountain National Park only minutes away.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 26.