Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Morristown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- You will enjoy flexible scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at Morristown-Hamblen Medical Center just east of Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Appreciate lake living at its finest with the Great Smoky Mountain National Park only minutes away.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Great health benefits.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 26.