Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Great health benefits.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Tennova Cleveland Medical Center in Cleveland, Tennessee.
- This is a day position with a 7 on, 7 off schedule.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- You will enjoy flexible scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 12.