Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great health benefits.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- This is a day position with a 7 on, 7 off schedule.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Tennova Cleveland Medical Center in Cleveland, Tennessee.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- You will enjoy flexible scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
- Paid CME allowance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 12.