Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- This is a day position with a 7 on, 7 off schedule.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Great health benefits.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Tennova Cleveland Medical Center in Cleveland, Tennessee.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- You will enjoy flexible scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 12.