Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current providers make more than $300,000 in total compensation!
- 90,udent loan repayments, $20,000 sign-on bonus and $10,ance offered.
- Hospital employed model or private hospitalist group available, you pick!
- Easily manageable patient volume.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tennessee.
- Procedures are NOT required and very strong support staff in place.
- EMR in place.
- This one-of-a-kind city provides an unrivaled hospitality with all the amenities you would find in any other metropolitan city.
- Interacting with Medical Students and Residents available.
- Facility: Newly renovated 600+ bed tertiary care center.
- Opportunity: This Daytime Hospitalist opportunity has a 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Over 275+ Physicians actively employed.
- With the top tier public & private/parochial schools and 5 colleges & universities, a revitalized downtown, ballet, theatres guild, symphonies, professional sports teams, and an international airport this city has it all!
- Full employed benefits to be discussed directly with candidates.
- Compensation: Guaranteed base salary of $260,000 with bonuses and incentives.
- NO State Income Tax in Tennessee, a very low cost of living and over 200,000 acres of lakes and rivers makes this one of the most affordable and desirable destinations in the Nation!
- Location: This bustling city of 100,000 residents is home to 20+ Fortune 500 Companies, it is located under 1 hour from Memphis's renowned Beale Street and under 2 hours to the "must see" Music Row in Nashville, TN.
- Join an established group of 20+ Hospitalist and continuing to grow.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.