Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Daytime shifts - we ask our physicians to work 1 nocturnist shift per month.
- Nashville is rated by both Frommer's and Travel and Leisure as one of "The Best Places to Go in 2017".
- Most days on floor rotation 0-1 admissions.
- Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds.
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
- Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
- Affiliated with TriStar Skyline Medical Center - Recognized as "100 Top Hospitals".
- Located 7 miles north of downtown.
- Oldest continuously running Hospitalist program in Nashville -- over 20 years.
- Block Schedule (7on/7off) accounting for 26 weeks per year.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Nashville, TN.
- Hospitalist Needed in Early 2019, Nashville, TN!
- Physician owned and operated.
- For more community information, visit and.
- Dedicated ER admitting MD shift that rotates.
- Average 20-25 patients per shift.
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the.
- 1 industry!
- The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
- We have geographic rounding.
- Nurse assigned to each physician: interfaces with nursing, answers phone calls, and responds to intra-hospital texts, scribes orders and notes.
- Can work additional nocturnist shift for additional pay, however, additional day shifts are not typically available.
- ICU technically opened but functions as closed - Parent group of 4 PUD/CC for assist, separate codes team.
- Efficiently managed practice, EMR.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.