Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Nashville, TN.
- Nashville is rated by both Frommer's and Travel and Leisure as one of "The Best Places to Go in 2017".
- Shifts will be a mixture of inpatient and outpatient (perioperative medicine clinic).
- The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
- Home to corporate headquarters giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
- Seek BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician for Full Time Perioperative Hospitalist need.
- Team collaborates with surgeons and care team to provide perioperative assessments, management of medical issues/conditions throughout perioperative time period.
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no personal state income tax.
- 5 day work week during inpatient shifts.
- We are seeking an additional Perioperative Hospitalist to join our team at TriStar Centennial Medical Center in Nashville, TN.
- Perioperative team performs outpatient preoperative surgical clearances as well as inpatient postoperative medical management.
- This opportunity provides flexible schedule, no nights, 50/50 inpatient and perioperative clinic work, employment model with productivity bonus and full-time benefits.
- Team includes 5 Physicians and 1 midlevel provider.
- 1 industry!
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the.
- Join Our Nashville Perioperative Hospitalist Team.
- Weekend coverage 1:5.
- 4 day work schedule during outpatient shifts.
- Attend and contribute to multidisciplinary meetings focused on adding value to the care of the surgical patient.
- Financial - HCA's employment model provides hourly or shift rate.
- 13-15 shifts per month.
- Quarterly productivity bonus, annual quality incentives, extensive benefits, CME, membership dues, etc.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.