Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TN license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The provider will work 12-hour night shifts.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A Tennessee-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with an Acls certification and a DEA license.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Acls certification and DEA license.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 7 - 10 patients per shift.
- No procedures required.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Competitive compensation.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only TN state licensed physicians will be considered.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.