Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Tennessee-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 7 - 10 patients per shift.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only TN state licensed physicians will be considered.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- TN license required.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The provider will work 12-hour night shifts.
- No procedures required.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Acls certification and DEA license.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with an Acls certification and a DEA license.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.