Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 7 - 10 patients per shift.
- No procedures required.
- A Tennessee-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Board certified or eligible.
- TN license required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only TN state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with an Acls certification and a DEA license.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- The provider will work 12-hour night shifts.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification and DEA license.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.