Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- The provider will work full-time, and has the opportunity to transition to a permanent employee..
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Full-time with permanent potential.
- Board certified or eligible.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system.
- Licensing assistance available.
- A Tennessee-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- 20 patients per day.
- Acls certification required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- No procedures required.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.