Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Acls certification required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- The provider will work full-time, and has the opportunity to transition to a permanent employee..
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 20 patients per day.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- No procedures required.
- A Tennessee-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Full-time with permanent potential.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.