Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification required.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- A Tennessee-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- No procedures required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full-time with permanent potential.
- The provider will work full-time, and has the opportunity to transition to a permanent employee..
- 20 patients per day.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Licensing assistance available.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.