Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Union City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Medicine experts.
- This position offers an hourly rate plus wRVU performance and quality bonuses.
- Excellent health benefits and flexible schedule.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our established Hospitalist team at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Union City, Tennessee.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This is a great opportunity to practice learned skills in a small community setting!
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Enjoy advanced practice clinician coverage while practicing in a program that offers a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many outdoor recreational activities the area has to offer.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 25.