Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Union City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent health benefits and flexible schedule.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This position offers an hourly rate plus wRVU performance and quality bonuses.
- Paid CME allowance.
- This is a great opportunity to practice learned skills in a small community setting!
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Medicine experts.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our established Hospitalist team at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Union City, Tennessee.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Enjoy advanced practice clinician coverage while practicing in a program that offers a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many outdoor recreational activities the area has to offer.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago