Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · November 15, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kingsport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including state parks, area lakes, fly fishing and hiking.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kingsport, TN.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Convenient Regional Airport.
- Excellent public and private schools, low cost of living.
- Four beautiful seasons, including breathtaking fall foliage.
- Moving allowance.
- Ballad Health and Hospital Internal Medicine Associates are seeking a Nocturnist to provide hospitalist services at Indian Path Medical Center.
- Full Benefits - Health/Dental/Vision/401k.
- Qualified candidates must be board certified or board eligible with plans to take the boards within a three year period.
- Performance Bonus.
- Attractive signing incentive.
- Close proximity to major metropolitan areas such as Knoxville, Tennessee and Asheville, North Carolina.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- NO State Income TAX.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago