Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kingsport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ballad Health and Hospital Internal Medicine Associates are seeking a Nocturnist to provide hospitalist services at Indian Path Medical Center.
- Excellent public and private schools, low cost of living.
- Attractive signing incentive.
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including state parks, area lakes, fly fishing and hiking.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- NO State Income TAX.
- Qualified candidates must be board certified or board eligible with plans to take the boards within a three year period.
- Full Benefits - Health/Dental/Vision/401k.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kingsport, TN.
- Moving allowance.
- Close proximity to major metropolitan areas such as Knoxville, Tennessee and Asheville, North Carolina.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Performance Bonus.
- Four beautiful seasons, including breathtaking fall foliage.
- Convenient Regional Airport.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.