Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kingsport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Four beautiful seasons, including breathtaking fall foliage.
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including state parks, area lakes, fly fishing and hiking.
- Convenient Regional Airport.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Full Benefits - Health/Dental/Vision/401k.
- Qualified candidates must be board certified or board eligible with plans to take the boards within a three year period.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Attractive signing incentive.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kingsport, TN.
- Excellent public and private schools, low cost of living.
- Close proximity to major metropolitan areas such as Knoxville, Tennessee and Asheville, North Carolina.
- Performance Bonus.
- Ballad Health and Hospital Internal Medicine Associates are seeking a Nocturnist to provide hospitalist services at Indian Path Medical Center.
- NO State Income TAX.
- Moving allowance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.