Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northwestern ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- December/January start!
- I have a fantastic opportunity in Northwestern, TN!
- EMR = McKesson's Paragon.
- Quick credentialing and competitive rates.
- Average patients per day = 20-25.
- No Procedures required.
- Number of admissions per shift: 6.
- Ongoing assignment!
- Average daily census: 15-18.
- Vent Management required.
- We cover ALL travel and malpractice insurance.
- APN takes first line of.
- 7a-7p plus calls.
- BC in IM, FP or Hospitalist.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago