Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northwestern ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- December/January start!
- EMR = McKesson's Paragon.
- BC in IM, FP or Hospitalist.
- Average daily census: 15-18.
- Vent Management required.
- Quick credentialing and competitive rates.
- No Procedures required.
- We cover ALL travel and malpractice insurance.
- 7a-7p plus calls.
- Average patients per day = 20-25.
- Number of admissions per shift: 6.
- Ongoing assignment!
- APN takes first line of.
- I have a fantastic opportunity in Northwestern, TN!
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Nov 19.