Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northwestern ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- December/January start!
- Ongoing assignment!
- BC in IM, FP or Hospitalist.
- Vent Management required.
- We cover ALL travel and malpractice insurance.
- EMR = McKesson's Paragon.
- Average patients per day = 20-25.
- 7a-7p plus calls.
- No Procedures required.
- Number of admissions per shift: 6.
- I have a fantastic opportunity in Northwestern, TN!
- Quick credentialing and competitive rates.
- Average daily census: 15-18.
- APN takes first line of.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Nov 19.