Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northwestern ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average daily census: 15-18.
- We cover ALL travel and malpractice insurance.
- Average patients per day = 20-25.
- Ongoing assignment!
- BC in IM, FP or Hospitalist.
- Vent Management required.
- December/January start!
- No Procedures required.
- Number of admissions per shift: 6.
- APN takes first line of.
- 7a-7p plus calls.
- Quick credentialing and competitive rates.
- EMR = McKesson's Paragon.
- I have a fantastic opportunity in Northwestern, TN!
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Nov 19.