Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Tennessee medical facility.
- Competitive compensation.
- The provider will work 12 or 14-hour shifts during the day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day with no procedures required.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.