Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Tennessee medical facility.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- The provider will work 12 or 14-hour shifts during the day.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day with no procedures required.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.