Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Hospital Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Post-Acute Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team at Fort Loudoun Medical Center in the Knoxville, Tennessee, area.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Great health benefits.
- This position features flexible block scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.