Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Hospital Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Post-Acute Medicine.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive compensation.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team at Fort Loudoun Medical Center in the Knoxville, Tennessee, area.
- This position features flexible block scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Great health benefits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.