Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Hospital Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Post-Acute Medicine.
- Paid CME allowance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team at Fort Loudoun Medical Center in the Knoxville, Tennessee, area.
- Flexible scheduling.
- This position features flexible block scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
- Great health benefits.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago