Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Great health benefits.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Collaborate with hospital administration and leadership from other departments to ensure a collegial working relationship.
- Excellent leadership training and development.
- Competitive compensation.
- Enjoy benefits like leadership support from TeamHealth including annual conferences, extensive leadership training and other professional growth opportunities.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to take in the great outdoors in the Great Smoky Mountains, enjoy a college football game at the University of Tennessee, or check out one of the many festivals in downtown Knoxville.
- The Medical Director will lead a team of Hospital Medicine physicians in a well-established program with the Covenant Health System, one of TeamHealth's legacy clients.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospital Medicine team at Fort Loudoun Medical Center in the Knoxville, Tennessee, area.
- Medical director stipend.
- Paid CME allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago