Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reference ID: ORD-058537-MD-TN.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-18 PPD.
- A facility in Tennessee is seeking a locum tenens pediatric hospitalist for holiday coverage in December, followed by ongoing 24-hour weekend. Ideal candidates will be board certified in pediatric medicine with current NRP and Pals certifications.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Hours Per Day: 24.
- Support Staff: Solo.
- Locum providers will also be required to attend deliveries and assist with Picu.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Government: No.
- Common procedures will include intubations, UVC, UAC, needle and decompress, chest tubes, resuscitations, etc.
- Job Posting ID: 985484.
- Provider Availability: 24-Hour.
- Dates Needed: December 2018 - ongoing.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Must be comfortable with EMR.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago