Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Covington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- This program provides a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many outdoor recreational activities the area has to offer.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Hospital Medicine experts.
- Competitive compensation and quality bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton in Covington, Tennessee, just north of Memphis.
- This position provides competitive compensation with quality bonus.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained. H-1 and J-1 visas are encouraged.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- Flexible daytime schedule.
- Our program offers light patient volume without the requirement of a 12-hour in-house shift.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago