Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Covington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- This position provides competitive compensation with quality bonus.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Hospital Medicine experts.
- This program provides a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many outdoor recreational activities the area has to offer.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Flexible daytime schedule.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained. H-1 and J-1 visas are encouraged.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton in Covington, Tennessee, just north of Memphis.
- Competitive compensation and quality bonus.
- Our program offers light patient volume without the requirement of a 12-hour in-house shift.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 26.