Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Covington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our program offers light patient volume without the requirement of a 12-hour in-house shift.
- Flexible daytime schedule.
- Competitive compensation and quality bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton in Covington, Tennessee, just north of Memphis.
- This position provides competitive compensation with quality bonus.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained. H-1 and J-1 visas are encouraged.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Hospital Medicine experts.
- This program provides a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many outdoor recreational activities the area has to offer.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 26.