Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Post-Acute Medicine.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of work-class Hospital Medicine experts.
- This position features flexible block scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Great health benefits.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team at Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge in Knoxville, Tennessee.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 22.