Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is searching for BC Pulmonary Critical Care physicians to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Credentialing: Must have current active TN license with 100% clean record.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- Locum rong> $230/hr (paid by Smart) plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Sub- specialties: TBD.
- Patient Encounters: 15 per day on average.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- ICU: 20 beds.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Shift: 12 hours, 7a-7p, plus.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.