Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum rong> $230/hr (paid by Smart) plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Smart is searching for BC Pulmonary Critical Care physicians to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Shift: 12 hours, 7a-7p, plus.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Patient Encounters: 15 per day on average.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- ICU: 20 beds.
- Credentialing: Must have current active TN license with 100% clean record.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Sub- specialties: TBD.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.