Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub- specialties: TBD.
- Patient Encounters: 15 per day on average.
- ICU: 20 beds.
- Credentialing: Must have current active TN license with 100% clean record.
- Shift: 12 hours, 7a-7p, plus.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Smart is searching for BC Pulmonary Critical Care physicians to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Locum rong> $230/hr (paid by Smart) plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- EMR: McKesson.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.