Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Morristown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at Morristown-Hamblen Medical Center just east of Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Appreciate lake living at its finest with the Great Smoky Mountain National Park only minutes away.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- You will enjoy flexible scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Great health benefits.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.