Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a day position with a 7 on, 7 off schedule.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Great health benefits.
- You will enjoy flexible scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Tennova Cleveland Medical Center in Cleveland, Tennessee.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.