Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- Great health benefits.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- This is a day position with a 7 on, 7 off schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Tennova Cleveland Medical Center in Cleveland, Tennessee.
- You will enjoy flexible scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago