Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- Great health benefits.
- You will enjoy flexible scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Tennova Cleveland Medical Center in Cleveland, Tennessee.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- This is a day position with a 7 on, 7 off schedule.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.