Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Over 275+ Physicians actively employed.
- NO State Income Tax in Tennessee, a very low cost of living and over 200,000 acres of lakes and rivers makes this one of the most affordable and desirable destinations in the Nation!
- Facility: Is a newly renovated 600+ bed tertiary care center.
- Location: This bustling city of 100,000 residents is home to 20+ Fortune 500 Companies, it is located under 1 hour from Memphis's renowned Beale Street and under 2 hours to the "must see" Music Row in Nashville, TN.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tennessee.
- This one-of-a-kind city provides an unrivaled hospitality with all the amenities you would find in any other metropolitan city.
- Easily manageable patient volume.
- 90,udent loan repayments, $20,000 sign-on bonus and $10,ance offered.
- With the top tier public & private/parochial schools and 5 colleges & universities, a revitalized downtown, ballet, theatres guild, symphonies, professional sports teams, and an international airport this city has it all!
- Current providers make more than $300,000 in total compensation!
- Opportunity: This Daytime Hospitalist opportunity has a 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- EMR in place.
- Hospital employed model or private hospitalist group available, you pick!
- Join an established group of 20+ Hospitalist and continuing to grow.
- Compensation: Guaranteed base salary of $260,000 with bonuses and incentives.
- Procedures are NOT required and very strong support staff in place.
- Full employed benefits to be discussed directly with candidates.
- Interacting with Medical Students and Residents available.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago