Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Easily manageable patient volume.
- Compensation: Guaranteed base salary of $260,000 with bonuses and incentives.
- Current providers make more than $300,000 in total compensation!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tennessee.
- Procedures are NOT required and very strong support staff in place.
- Over 275+ Physicians actively employed.
- Facility: Is a newly renovated 600+ bed tertiary care center.
- NO State Income Tax in Tennessee, a very low cost of living and over 200,000 acres of lakes and rivers makes this one of the most affordable and desirable destinations in the Nation!
- Full employed benefits to be discussed directly with candidates.
- This one-of-a-kind city provides an unrivaled hospitality with all the amenities you would find in any other metropolitan city.
- Opportunity: This Daytime Hospitalist opportunity has a 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Location: This bustling city of 100,000 residents is home to 20+ Fortune 500 Companies, it is located under 1 hour from Memphis's renowned Beale Street and under 2 hours to the "must see" Music Row in Nashville, TN.
- With the top tier public & private/parochial schools and 5 colleges & universities, a revitalized downtown, ballet, theatres guild, symphonies, professional sports teams, and an international airport this city has it all!
- Join an established group of 20+ Hospitalist and continuing to grow.
- 90,udent loan repayments, $20,000 sign-on bonus and $10,ance offered.
- EMR in place.
- Interacting with Medical Students and Residents available.
- Hospital employed model or private hospitalist group available, you pick!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.