Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Newport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Newport is less than 45 minutes east of Knoxville and about 1 hours northwest of Asheville, North Carolina.
- 74 hospital beds.
- Newport Medical Center is a 74-bed community hospital, serving the residents of Newport and surrounding areas.
- Specialists include cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, radiology, pediatrics and emergency medicine.
- Not for profit facility.
- With a population of less than 7,000, this quaint town offers beautiful weather, low cost of living, and plenty of local amenities.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- 9K patient encounters.
- 12 hour physician coverage daily.
- Newport, Tennessee is the county seat of Cocke County.
- 24 hour NP/PA coverage (1 day & 1 on.
- The hospital features advanced diagnostics, a newly expanded emergency room, ICU, labor and delivery, occupational therapy, and physical therapy.
- Residency trained in EM, FM, or IM.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners