Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits available.
- This clinical position offers you the opportunity to teach Family Medicine residents who rotate through our inpatient service.
- In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, our competitive hourly wage with night differential, quality bonus, and work RVU production incentives affords you industry-leading earnings.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our established Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at our practice located in reasonable proximity to the Nashville, Tennessee metro area.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Enjoy a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule from 7 pm - 7 am and being part of a collegial practice environment.
- Sign-on bonus and wRVU program.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago