Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule a time to speak with a Locum Connections Recruiter at.
- Average night admissions 1-3.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years of residency.
- Tennessee state license prior to starting assignment.
- Procedures: intubations, airway passage, respond to codes, thoracentesis is a need.
- Average daily encounters 10 -12.
- Hospitalist Locum coverage in Tennessee.
- EMR: Epic.
- Run code on your own patients.
- Day shifts available.
- Average admissions per day 3-6.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Register for Job Alerts at.
- 8am to 8pm.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Locum Connections