Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NP's on the non-teaching service.
- Average daily census is 16-18 with no procedures needed.
- Residents on the teaching service.
- Combined teaching and non-teaching position.
- Kelly Hargrove.
- Reference position ID 161820 when responding.
- There is truly something to suit every lifestyle in Memphis!
- You'll enjoy a reasonable cost of living, no state income tax, and diverse housing options ranging from the character-rich area of Mud Island to a country-like setting - both of which are just a short commute from the medical center.
- Full time is 15 shifts per month scheduled in 12 hour blocks.
- University of Tennessee - 250k - Day shifts.
- All shifts are 7:30 am-7:30 pm with variable scheduling.
- Excellent amenities and culture abound for the whole family.
- Base compensation is 250k plus inclusion in group incentive plan.
- Memphis, known as the home of Elvis and Fed-X, is undergoing an urban "rebirth" which centers on the Mississippi River waterfront with the conversion of historic buildings into charming restaurants, housing, and more.
- The Ozark Mountains and Gulf Coast beaches are within driving distance and an international airport makes trips further afield very convenient too.
- Interested candidates.
- Employer not approved for J-1 or H-1 visa holders.
- Preference is for a candidate with academic background and interest.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Cejka Search.