Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- You will round on the regular floor and in the ICU/CCU.
- Malpractice, travel, and housing will be covered while on assignment.
- Locum tenens physician will see 16 to 17 patients per shift.
- EMR charting: MedHost.
- The ideal candidate will be a board certified IM, with an active Tennessee medical license in-hand.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Most specialty backup will be available.
- Acls certification required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Full-time Nocturnist.
- ICU coverage required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- A Tennessee-based medical facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage due to growth.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.