Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average daily encounters 10 -12.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years of residency.
- Run code on your own patients.
- Block day shifts available.
- Receive new job openings by registering Today for Job Alerts at.
- Hospitalist opportunity to provide Locum coverage in Tennessee.
- 8am to 8pm.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Procedures: intubations, airway passage, respond to codes, thoracentesis is a need.
- Average admissions per day 3-6.
- Average night admissions 1-3.
- EMR: Epic.
- Tennessee state license prior to starting assignment.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Locum Connections