Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible Schedules.
- Some sites accept new graduates.
- Practice Insurance Coverage.
- Accepting full time and part-time/locums candidates.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tennessee.
- All positions offer competitive pay, malpractice insurance with tail coverage and travel/lodging for eligible candidates.
- Echo Locum Tenens, A Division OF Sound Physicians currently has multiple hospitalist opportunities in Franklin, TN.
- Carol Richardson.
- Travel Expenses Coverage.
- Great Hourly Rates.
- If they do no appeal to you, we can discuss the other 200+ positions that Sound currently has available nationwide.
- Internal Medicine and Family Practice physicians with hospitalist experience are encouraged.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago