Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (East Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Two different facilities: one has a 12 bed ICU and other is a 20 bed ICU that Runs Dual Intensivist.
- Long term need.
- We have an entire department dedicated to taking care of your travel needs.
- Intensivist needed in East Tennessee - Great Rates!
- Staffing Consultant.
- Take a look at the details below and lets see what we can work up.
- 30 day credentialing.
- Russell Isenbletter.
- Eastern, TN.
- 7A-5p and 5p-7a shifts needed: Will go to a 12 hour shift if you prefer.
- Pick your schedule!
- You could book shifts here till the end of the year.
- They Do require Pulm Certification.
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- If this facility is a good fit for you. If its not a good fit for you I have several opportunities nationwide that could certainly use your help!
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured, and cover travel as well as lodging.
- Conveniently located In Knoxville TN.
- EMR is McKesson.
- Travel and lodging provided.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Apr 13.