Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (East Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7A-5p and 5p-7a shifts needed: Will go to a 12 hour shift if you prefer.
- Travel and lodging provided.
- EMR is McKesson.
- Long term need.
- Staffing Consultant.
- Two different facilities: one has a 12 bed ICU and other is a 20 bed ICU that Runs Dual Intensivist.
- 30 day credentialing.
- We have an entire department dedicated to taking care of your travel needs.
- Russell Isenbletter.
- Eastern, TN.
- Intensivist needed in East Tennessee - Great Rates!
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured, and cover travel as well as lodging.
- Pick your schedule!
- They Do require Pulm Certification.
- You could book shifts here till the end of the year.
- Conveniently located In Knoxville TN.
- If this facility is a good fit for you. If its not a good fit for you I have several opportunities nationwide that could certainly use your help!
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- Take a look at the details below and lets see what we can work up.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Apr 13.