Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (East Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR is McKesson.
- 30 day credentialing.
- Eastern, TN.
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured, and cover travel as well as lodging.
- Intensivist needed in East Tennessee - Great Rates!
- Staffing Consultant.
- Long term need.
- 7A-5p and 5p-7a shifts needed: Will go to a 12 hour shift if you prefer.
- Russell Isenbletter.
- Take a look at the details below and lets see what we can work up.
- Two different facilities: one has a 12 bed ICU and other is a 20 bed ICU that Runs Dual Intensivist.
- Travel and lodging provided.
- You could book shifts here till the end of the year.
- Pick your schedule!
- They Do require Pulm Certification.
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- We have an entire department dedicated to taking care of your travel needs.
- If this facility is a good fit for you. If its not a good fit for you I have several opportunities nationwide that could certainly use your help!
- Conveniently located In Knoxville TN.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Apr 13.