Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chattanooga) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Parkridge has grown over the years to keep pace with the developing needs of residents throughout the tri-state region by continuing to expand both its campus and its services.
- 1 phys in-house nights from 7p-7a.
- Malpractice and tail coverage.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Chattanooga, TN.
- Known as the Scenic City of the South, Chattanooga is the 4th largest city in the state, located in SE TN at the junction of TN, GA and AL.
- Based on a strong foundation of medical and surgical services, Parkridge offers a full array of cardiac, orthopaedic, and emergency care options.
- Average daily census per day time doctor is 18-20.
- Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account.
- NO procedures required.
- Residents enjoy the friendly atmosphere, moderate housing costs, and easy commuting typically associated with smaller communities.
- At the same time, Chattanooga's cultural and recreational opportunities rival those in much larger metropolitan areas.
- Located in Hamilton County, Chattanooga is a mid-sized city that combines the best of large and small.
- Today, Parkridge is known for state-of-the-art technology, quality care and dedication to patient satisfaction.
- 5 physicians on days from 7a-7p, plus 2 NPs.
- Parkridge Medical Center, a 275-bed hospital in Chattanooga's Glenwood neighborhood, has been providing advanced medical and surgical services with compassionate care to area patients since 1971.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago