Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chattanooga) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average daily census per day time doctor is 18-20.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Chattanooga, TN.
- Location: Chattanooga, TN.
- The hospital also features a 24-hour Emergency Department and advanced imaging services.
- Full Time Hospitalist Opportunity in Chattanooga (Parkridge East Hospital).
- Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- Status: FT.
- Located in Hamilton County, Chattanooga is a mid-sized city that combines the best of large and small.
- The Birth Place, a department of Parkridge East Hospital, includes a 22-bassinet Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery and beautiful Labor and Delivery suites.
- 2 physicians on from 7a-7p, 1 NP on days.
- 1 phys in-house nights from 7p-7a.
- Residents enjoy the friendly atmosphere, moderate housing costs, and easy commuting typically associated with smaller communities.
- BC/IM or BC/FP only.
- Competitive compensation.
- Job Title: Hospitalist - Physician.
- Facility Name: Parkridge East Hospital.
- Clinical Specialty: Hospital Medicine.
- NO procedures required.
- At the same time, Chattanooga's cultural and recreational opportunities rival those in much larger metropolitan areas.
- Known as the Scenic City of the South, Chattanooga is the 4th largest city in the state, located in SE TN at the junction of TN, GA and AL.
- Malpractice and tail coverage.
- Parkridge East Hospital, A facility of Parkridge Health System, 128-bed Parkridge East Hospital in East Ridge provides a full range of medical surgical services such as orthopedics and robotic surgery in addition to the obstetrical programs and women's services for which the hospital is best known.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago