Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jefferson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR Medhost.
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital serves Lakeway area residents with leading-edge technology.
- 12 hour physician coverage.
- With the largest population of all the municipalities, Jefferson County offers a small-town atmosphere, a growing community, and plenty of amenities and entertainment.
- 7K annual patient encounters.
- The hospital's Jefferson City campus was opened in 2001 and underwent a major construction project in 2011 that included renovation and expansion of the emergency room, a new intensive care unit, and enhancements to waiting and registration areas.
- Services and specialties include emergency, imaging and radiology, orthopedic, rehabilitation, senior, sleep, surgical, and women's health services.
- 58 hospital beds.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 20 hour NP/PA coverage (8 hours during the day -5 days) (12 hours at night).
- Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, this beautiful town is less than 45 minutes northeast of Knoxville and about 3 hours east of Nashville.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners