Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jefferson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With the largest population of all the municipalities, Jefferson County offers a small-town atmosphere, a growing community, and plenty of amenities and entertainment.
- 20 hour NP/PA coverage (8 hours during the day -5 days) (12 hours at night).
- 12 hour physician coverage.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- EMR Medhost.
- Services and specialties include emergency, imaging and radiology, orthopedic, rehabilitation, senior, sleep, surgical, and women's health services.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- 58 hospital beds.
- Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, this beautiful town is less than 45 minutes northeast of Knoxville and about 3 hours east of Nashville.
- 7K annual patient encounters.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital serves Lakeway area residents with leading-edge technology.
- The hospital's Jefferson City campus was opened in 2001 and underwent a major construction project in 2011 that included renovation and expansion of the emergency room, a new intensive care unit, and enhancements to waiting and registration areas.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.