Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Morristown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour physician coverage.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Morristown offers a historical downtown with an abundance of shops and dining, plenty of local amenities, low cost of living, and beautiful weather.
- This town is only about 45 minutes northeast of Knoxville and less than 2 hours north of Asheville, North Carolina.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 8 hour NP/PA coverage daily.
- Lakeway Regional Hospital is a 135-bed hospital with inpatient and outpatient care.
- Nestled at the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, Morristown, Tennessee is a place rich in natural beauty and Appalachian culture.
- 9K patient encounters.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Services and specialties include emergency, medical, rehabilitation, laboratory, and surgical services, intensive care, women's health, digestive care, imaging and radiology.
- 135 hospital beds.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners