Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Centennial MC is located right in the heart of downtown Nashville in an excellent and sought-after location.
- 2 physicians and one NP in house at night from 7p-7a.
- 12 physicians rounding from 7a-7p.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center (Downtown Nashville) is expanding and adding hospitalist and nocturnist coverage!
- 1 NP on per day assisting with admissions and obs unit.
- This is a very rare opportunity!
- The ICU is closed.
- Average daily census per day time doctor is 18-20.
- CMC is the flagship hospital for Hospital Corporation of America, headquartered in Nashville.
- Hospitalist do respond to codes.
- This is a very rare opportunity that offers excellent compensation, a closed ICU, double night coverage with APP assistance and strong administrative support.
- Centennial is also the receiving hospital for the TriStar Spring Hill stand-alone ED.
- An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial a 657-bed referral and trauma center and is home to Sarah Cannon Cancer Center, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, as well as TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the region's oldest and largest full-service psychiatric facilities.
- No procedures required.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services