Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For the fastest response.
- Excellent subspecialty support.
- Competitive Compensation Package: Earning potential over $300,000.
- 16 full time physicians (1 nocturnist).
- We are a 339 bed hospital including a 36 bed ICU, 48 bed Step Down unit and a 30 bed inpatient rehabilitation unit.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tennessee.
- You will be contacted immediately.
- 7 on, 7 off scheduling with 12 hour shifts.
- Board Eligible / Board Certified candidates only.
- Hospital employed opportunity.
- Complete benefits package and relocation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.