Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- One of the first United States cities to effectively use a citizen visioning process to set specific long-range goals to enrich the lives of residents and visitors.
- The city boasts the most productive affordable housing program in the nation, and is notable for leveraging development funds through effective public/private partnerships, with significant civic involvement on the part of private foundations.
- Location: The 4th largest city in the state, is located in Southeast Tennessee near the border of Georgia at the junction of four interstate highways.
- Facility: Regional referral center of choice with more than 3,800 associates and more than 660 affiliated physicians providing health care throughout Southeast Tennessee and North Georgia.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tennessee.
- Malpractice w/ tail.
- There are 40-plus Hospitalists in the group.
- Opportunity: Seeking multiple Hospitalist to work a 7 on/ 7 off block schedule.
- There is 24/7 Intensivist coverage.
- Full benefits package offered with relocation.
- The patient volume is 15 to 18 patients per day.
- The city has received national recognition for the renaissance of its beautiful downtown and redevelopment of its riverfront.
- Compensation: Lucrative salary offered for the Southeast $260,000 plus with quality incentive bonuses.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago