Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Kingsport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Near Knoxville, TN.
- We have numerous opportunities for experienced Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physicians Assistants w ith highly competitive pay rates.
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MedPartners consultant.
- No ICU.
- Excellent Comp.
- Title: Hospitalist Physician needed for Locums coverage.
- Do you want to work for a company that Understands the Urgency, Never Gives Up, and Has the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry?
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis.
- We specialize in placing well-qualified Physicians in Locum, Locum-to-Perm and Direct Hire staff and leadership positions.
- 9 or 12 hour shifts available.
- Then MedPartners Locum Tenens is the place for you!
- No Procedures.
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work.
- Are you ready to make an impact with MedPartners Locum Tenens?
- On-going coverage - 6 months to 1 year.
- Days and Nights available.
- With more than 25 years of combined healthcare and Physician staffing experience, MedPartners Locum Tenens has the knowledge, resources, and proven industry commitment to help healthcare organizations and providers execute with the increasing demands of today's rapidly changing healthcare landscape.
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- MedPartners Locum Tenens is a leader in healthcare staffing throughout the United States.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 7 on/7 off.
This locum job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by MedPartners Locum Tenens.