Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist opportunity 30 minutes north of Memphis.
- You will be contacted immediately.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tennessee.
- 7 on 7 off - 24 hr shifts.
- Average census 7-9 with capacity for more.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified candidates only.
- ED does central lines.
- Excellent income package, including malpractice and relocation.
- Needs to be able to manage ICU and vents.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 13.