Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on 7 off - 24 hr shifts.
- You will be contacted immediately.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tennessee.
- Excellent income package, including malpractice and relocation.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified candidates only.
- Average census 7-9 with capacity for more.
- ED does central lines.
- Needs to be able to manage ICU and vents.
- Hospitalist opportunity 30 minutes north of Memphis.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago