Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Needs to be able to manage ICU and vents.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified candidates only.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tennessee.
- ED does central lines.
- 7 on 7 off - 24 hr shifts.
- You will be contacted immediately.
- Hospitalist opportunity 30 minutes north of Memphis.
- Excellent income package, including malpractice and relocation.
- Average census 7-9 with capacity for more.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 13.