Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist opportunity 30 minutes north of Memphis.
- Excellent income package, including malpractice and relocation.
- ED does central lines.
- Average census 7-9 with capacity for more.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tennessee.
- 7 on 7 off - 24 hr shifts.
- Needs to be able to manage ICU and vents.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified candidates only.
- You will be contacted immediately.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 13.