Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northeast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour.
- EMR: Epic.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility in Northeast Tennessee.
- Patient Encounters: 20-22 (includes admits).
- Shift: 10 hours (8a-5p), 4 MDs plus 1 admitter during day, admitting APC during night.
- Codes: Handled by Code Team.
- Facility Beds: 500.
- ICU: Open and closed beds (Intensivists available).
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days, current active TN license preferred If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.