Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All specialty backup.
- Typical hospitalist position with responding to codes and rounding with average load ranging from 12-19 depending on location but the Nurse practitioners work in the Emergency Departments doing the admissions.
- Suite 200.
- Suwanee, GA 30024.
- Senior Physician and Midlevel Recruiter.
- Board certified or eligible (within 5 years of residency) considered.
- All travel and housing expenses covered as well as malpractice.
- Flexible schedule based on your availability with ongoing locums coverage needed.
- Get up to 170 per hour for Two Tennessee Hospitalists Opportunities starting Asap.
- J1 and H1 candidates considered.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral.
- 1180 Satellite Blvd.
- IM or FP considered.
- The ability to do procedures is helpful but not necessary.
- Multiple day needs for 2 locations.
- Credentialing can take as little as 30 days-We provide the credentialing specialist that Reduces the time and effort on your part.
- 2 day time NP's and 2 night time NP's.
- 12 full time hospitalists with 1 part time Nocturnist this includes several PRN providers.
- Locums, locums to perm, or perm your choice.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Craig J. Harris.
- Cellphone (.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Harris Medical Associates.